MTS Silicon Design Verification Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 5, 2022
What You Do At AMD Changes EverythingAt AMD, we push the
boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world
for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing,
graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for
gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.Developing great
technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who
understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile"
to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the
passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries,
deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of
passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities
available to come join our team.Job Description
- Will be working as a member of a cross geographic pre_silicon
verification team to verify a next generation AI engine.
- Will be working with design, architecture team to verify
micro-architecture and design across multiple platforms
- Job responsibilities will include plan development, test bench
implementation , test case creation and coverage closure;
- Will be responsible for regression, verification infrastructure
- BS with 8+ years of exp or MS 6+ years of exp or PhD 3+ years
of exp in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related
- Strong understanding in SOC architecture, computer
architecture, especially CPU/DSP processors.
- Strong coding skill of Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++, Scripting
languages like Perl/Python is a MUST, System verilog and UVM
programming experience is a MUST.
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to detail
- Good understanding in design flow, verification methodology and
general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated Requisition
Numbe r: 153324Country: United States State: California City: San
JoseJob Function: Design Benefits offered are described here .AMD
does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click here for more information.
Keywords: AMD, San Jose , MTS Silicon Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!