Senior Lead Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Opportunity"Come join our product development team in a
hands-on technical role where you'll be involved in the end-to-end
lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This role
provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our
business, and work closely with professional services and product
management to develop a highly feature rich product." - VP,
Software Engineering.What You'll Contribute
- Design, develop, deploy, and support modules of large
world-class enterprise-level product.
- Enhance productivity and quality, coach and solve complex
problems within technology areas. Involve in setting direction and
overall vision for the product development.
- Participate in architectural design of product.
- Evaluate new design specifications and raise quality standards,
address architectural concerns.
- Evaluate stability, compatibility, scalability,
interoperability, and performance of the software product.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas
- Serve as a source of technical expertise and leadership to
junior team members.What We're Seeking
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science, related disciplines,
or relevant experience.
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based
commercial software products.
- Well versed in Java development, particularly standard Java
application frameworks such as Spring, and Spring Boot
- Experienced in Kubernetes, AWS, Docker technologies
- Experience designing, programming, and implementing large
distributed systems with micro-services.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with versioning systems (such as Git), build tools
(such as Maven, Jenkins).
- Expertise in authoring, reviewing, and presenting technical
documentation including technical requirements documents,
architecture diagrams, and sequence/flow diagrams.
- Ability to work well as part of a geographically diverse
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as
written and verbal communication skills. Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Keywords: FICO, San Jose , Senior Lead Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!