Security Engineer - Data Loss Prevention
Company: Micron Technology, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to
enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one
thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of
innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help
make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs
in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to
integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing. We
are looking for a talented Security Engineer to be part of a
fast-paced Cyber Security team focusing on intellectual property
protection (IPP). This is an excellent opportunity to join an
inclusive team passionate about protecting our most sensitive data.
Key Responsibilities: * Ongoing support of intellectual property
related data loss prevention (DLP) use cases.
* Collaborating with BISO's, business units, and IT teams on new
* Ensure effective integration of DLP controls with other
* Analyze, document and recommend security process
* Participate in security technology solution implementations,
upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
* Assist in development of processes and policies related to
controlling data egress.
* Tune and mature detection policies.
* Innovate new methods of detection.
* Participating in the change management process. Minimum
Qualifications: * B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
other technical field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 5+ year experience working as a Security Engineer.
* Experience supporting data loss prevention technologies including
CASB, endpoint DLP, and network DLP.
* Experience with the full suite of O365 Data Loss and Data
* Understanding of DLP log sources integration with SIEM
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions
to their conclusion
* Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to
support new technologies and legacy applications.
* Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic environments
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills About Micron
Technology, Inc. We are an industry leader in innovative memory and
storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to
enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers,
technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational
excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance
DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron
and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people
create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial
intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from
the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and
mobile user experience. To learn more, please visit /careers Micron
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy
workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for
jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are
contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their
COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis
prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have
completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written
request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent
permitted by applicable law. For US Sites Only: To request
assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable
accommodations, please contact Micron's People Organization at
hrsupport_na@ or 1-800-336-8918 Micron Prohibits the use of child
labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations,
and other international and industry labor standards. Micron does
not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect
any other payment from candidates as consideration for their
employment with Micron.
Keywords: Micron Technology, Inc., San Jose , Security Engineer - Data Loss Prevention, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!