Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer
Company: HCT America
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 6, 2022
HCT America has an opportunity for an EMC/RF Compliance
Technician to perform compliance testing of electronic and wireless
RF devices in an engineering laboratory environment. -You will be
evaluating and testing wireless RF and electronic devices,
executing test plans, as well as developing test plans a wide
variety of clients, including IoT, Networking, RF, consumers
electronics and Military products.
EMC/RF Compliance Technician evaluates devices, determines
applicable standards, and performs EMC and RF compliance testing
per international regulatory specifications.
Strong experience using MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
HCT America promotes an effective team environment where your input
is valued and necessary to the success of the team. You will be
required to interface and communicate with clients and engineering
team members in a technical and professional manner.
EMC/RF Compliance Technician will thrive in a team environment and
assist in development and improvement of test methodologies,
reporting, coordination of various tasks, etc. Must be able to
multitask and manage multiple projects.
Successful candidate must be customer-focused, organized, good
communication skills, fast learner, team player, and
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of Wireless, EMC, and/or RF related experience
- U.S. Citizen or permanent residence status
- Experience with applicable international EMC and RF Test
- Understanding of EMC measurements including Radiated and
Conducted Emissions and Immunity
- Basic Electronics and Computer Skills
- Strong Customer Interface Experience
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 a plus
HCT America provides employees with a complete salary/benefits
package including Medical, Dental, annual Vacation.
Come join our team!
Job Types: Full-time
Keywords: HCT America, San Jose , Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!