Custom Design Flow & Methodology Development Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Location: San Jose, CAReports To: -Director, Design
Methodology & Kit DevelopmentResponsibilities:
- Conduct direct technical discussions with customers and act as
the customer solution provider with TSMC headquarters in
- Lead innovation and enablement of custom design methodology and
solutions to address critical design challenges in leading-edge
- Collaborate with EDA partners to deliver innovative and
comprehensive design solutions and PDK's for analog/mixed-signal/RF
- Lead and conduct custom design tool and flow
- Education: Master's or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering
or Computer Science with minimum 3 years of industry
- Must have industry experience in custom design flow, custom
circuit design, and/or Process Design Kit (PDK) development.
- Familiar with custom design flow and related EDA tools
including physical verification, RC extraction, Custom
place-N-route, reliability analysis, and SPICE simulation.
- In-depth understanding and usage of Foundry PDK's.
- Strong scripting skills in C-SHELL, Python, and Cadence SKILL
- Strong customer orientation and good communication skills are
- Good working knowledge of Analog /RF circuits.TSMC Technology
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: TSMC, San Jose , Custom Design Flow & Methodology Development Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!