AWS DevOps Engineer - REMOTE
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DevOps Engineer (AWS Python Maven)- REMOTE Up to $180KThis Jobot
Job is hosted by Curt WeigelAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary
$140,000 - $200,000 per yearA Bit About UsWe are a mixture of
e-commerce / Fintech. We help buy, finance, and insure all brands
of new and used cars online.Why join us?Comprehensive Medical,
Dental, and Vision InsurancePaid Vacation, Sick and Holidays401k
MatchingEmployee Vehicle Purchase ProgramJob DetailsYou Will
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience in software delivery in
- Minimum 3+ years with a scripting language Python, Bash,
- Must have expert knowledge of Maven, Gradle, or other Java
build tooling.Demonstrate understanding of the application, server,
and infrastructure monitoring and the ability to build tools to
alert the team and stakeholders appropriately.
- Experience with Agile framework methodologies such as Scrum and
ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout
all software development life cycles.
- Experience with DataDog as a monitoring and analysis tool.
- Experience with RDMS and database deployment, monitoring, and
troubleshooting (PostgreSQL)Room for growth! Potential for leading
a team!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , AWS DevOps Engineer - REMOTE, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!