Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction
with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting
manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between
Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on global quality related
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new
product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning
and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in
initial process design, development, and implementation
- Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via
inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Support all global training programs specific to their customer
by development and implementation of specialized training sessions
for all applicable functions.
- Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and
review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Review all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies,
coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation
files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and
track the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible)
aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and
- Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining
Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive
- Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing
processes of global customer accounts.
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with
the customer as needed.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
- Bachelor's degree required in Mechanical or Electrical
- At least five (5) years related experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil, San Jose , Quality Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!