ATM Technician (2578)
Company: Nautilus Hyosung America Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description OVERVIEWNautilus Hyosung America, Inc. (HYOSUNG)
is a world leader in ATM self-service technologies. We have built a
reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing
and delivering quality ATM products – flexible products that adapt
to our changing world and our customers' changing needs.JOB
SUMMARY:The Field Service Technician will be responsible for
responsible for the service and maintenance of Automated Teller
Machines (ATMs) within their assigned territory. The Field Service
Technician will provide on-site support for ATMs including but not
limited to repair, maintenance and replacement services. The Field
Service Technician may also participate in the training of other
new NHA Field Service Technician andassist with the staging and
integration of ATMs. Some travel required.
TECHNICIANS ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Installation, repair, software loading and maintenance of ATM's
or other products in a defined geographically territory.
- Train bank staff or vendors on required maintenance tasks of
- Work with internal and external support departments required to
provide maintenance support to the end user.
- Maintain all Service Level Agreement as defined per customer
- Work on products and services of medium to high
- Occasional travel with short notice to areas outside your home
geography may be required where management deems necessary
- Perform preventive maintenance functions of an ATM including
diagnostics, testing and cleaning.
- Manage spare parts and follow all inventory processes.
- Complete administrative reports within time line allotted.
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisor or applicable NHA
- Flexible work schedule with on-call duty.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- As a representative of NHA, provide an extraordinary customer
service experience to our customers meeting their service
obligation and demands.
- Maintain company property in good working conditions.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Responsible with company credit card usage and expense
- Must follow all security procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assignedEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- May require an Associate's Degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Prior ATM experience is preferred, but not required, or 3-5
years of experience in field service.
- Have solid understanding of electronics and electro-mechanical
- Ability to use analog and digital voltmeters.
- Ability to use hand tools and carry heavy parts up to 80
- Ability to work extended hours, including beyond assigned shift
with no notice when required.
- Ability to travel to other areas of the country if needed on
- Ability to work all shifts which may include weekend and
- On-Call duty required for all FSE positions. Compensation is
provided for On-Call duty.We offer industry-leading benefits
- Company vehicle, gas card, phone, laptop, tool bag and
corporate credit card provided
- Two medical plans with employer funded HSA or HRA accounts to
help cover your co-pays and deductibles
- Multiple Flexible Spending account options
- Comprehensive Dental including child and adult Orthodontia
- Free Basic Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment
- Free Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- A fee free 401(k) retirement program with no waiting period or
no vesting restrictions, company matches 50% up to 6% vested
- Generous Vacation and Sick paid time off and flexible holiday
- And MUCH more!PHYSICAL DEMANDS:These physical demands are
representative of the physical requirements necessary for an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with
disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee
is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and
fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with
arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or
- Employee must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance. May be
asked to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance of machinery or
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close
vision.WORK ENVIRONMENT:While performing the responsibilities of
the job, these work environment characteristics are representative
of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to
perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and
- This position is a high-security position, and may pose a risk
of exposure to criminal elements. Proper security training and
awareness is required.Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. recognizes and
values the diversity of its employees, customers and business
partners. Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran Field Service, Technician, ATM,
Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical,
Computer, Customer service, Remote, Equipment
Keywords: Nautilus Hyosung America Inc, San Jose , ATM Technician (2578), Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!