Product Support Engineer - San Jose, California, USA
Company: Venus Concept Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Product Support Engineer - San Jose, California, USA Position:
Product Support Engineer Location: San Jose, California We have an
exciting opportunity for a full time Product Support Engineer to
join our growing team. Reporting to the Senior Technical Service
Manager, the Systems Engineer will be based in our San Jose,
California location. What you will do:
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and
infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining
operating systems, application software and system management
- Responsible for the writing and execution of software
verification and validation test procedures for medical device
- Use virtualized test environment and internal/ external
automatic testing tools to ensure that software requirements are
- Conduct a detailed data review and provide a verification &
validation summary of the test execution.
- Creates test strategies that increase test coverage, validate
scalability, failover and recovers and improves quality.
- Ability to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read
engineering drawings etc. Sets up and operates machines/equipment
/fixtures needed to perform repair and testing processes.
- Perform failure analysis and test on various
electrical/electro-mechanical assemblies and document findings
- Act as key contributor in trainings of new field service
engineers and technical support engineers in the transfer of
knowledge during the learning process.
- Resolve both complex and routine technical issues by providing
remote and on-site support to field service engineers/ technical
support engineer and customers, both domestic and
- Utilize proven troubleshooting processes to diagnose and
resolve technical issues of medical devices and robotic
- Effective interaction and communication with internal technical
support personnel, manufacturing, R&D, marketing, and
- Travel to device manufacturing site or customer sites to run
tests and troubleshooting in real environment.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned. What you
- Associate degree in electronic, computer, mechanical or
biomedical engineering with applicable work experience required or
bachelor's degree would be considered an asset.
- Experience in software testing, troubleshooting or medical
device industry preferred.
- Capability to lift a minimum of 50lbs and at times, 80lbs.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel and cross territories on short notice.
- Availability and flexibility to work after hours and weekends
when needed during peak times.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook,
Word and Excel.
- Must possess advanced software skills and computer
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze schematics, assembly
drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Familiarity with robotic instrumentation, automated
instrumentation or aesthetic medical systems would be considered an
asset. Who you are:
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent
follow-through and follow-up.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Quick and resourceful at solving problems and developing
- Adaptable, agile, and able to excel in a fast-paced
environment. What you will be part of - our Venus Concept Culture
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing
creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our
company's performance and are at the core of its success. At Venus
Concept, we rely on our employees, customers, and network of
industry professionals around the world to continuously improve and
Deliver the Promise. In order to do that, we ensure that everyone
operates with the same values and vision. At Venus Concept, we
promise to give you Endless Opportunities, allow you to Foster
Innovation and be part of Delivering a Best-In-Class Offering.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified
individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons
with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept Venus Concept is an innovative global medical
aesthetic technology leader with a broad product portfolio of
minimally invasive and non-invasive medical aesthetic and hair
restoration technologies and reach in over 60 countries and 21
direct markets. Venus Concept focuses its product sales strategy on
a subscription-based business model in North America and in its
well-established direct global markets. Venus Concept's product
portfolio consists of aesthetic device platforms, including Venus
Versa, Venus Legacy, Venus Velocity, Venus Fiore, Venus Viva, Venus
Freeze Plus, Venus Heal, Venus Glow, Venus Bliss, Venus Epileve and
Venus Viva MD. Venus Concept's hair restoration systems includes
NeoGraft, an automated hair restoration system that facilitates the
harvesting of follicles during a FUE process and the ARTAS and
ARTAS iX Robotic Hair Restoration systems, which harvest follicular
units directly from the scalp and create recipient implant sites
using proprietary algorithms. Venus Concept has been backed by
leading healthcare industry growth equity investors including EW
Healthcare Partners (formerly Essex Woodlands), HealthQuest
Capital, Longitude Capital Management, and Aperture Venture
Partners. For more information, please visit
Keywords: Venus Concept Inc., San Jose , Product Support Engineer - San Jose, California, USA, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!