Company: Interplace, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Bilingual English/Japanese
- Excellent communication skill with customers and co-workers.
- 2 - 4 years of experience with network administration in a Linux
or Windows environment
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals
- Provide product and technical support for all versions of
Microsoft's core business applications (i.e. Windows, Office), as
well as virtualization environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and
- Project implementation, and support services for Microsoft Server
technologies (i.e. Windows Sever, SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange,
Active Directory, etc.).
- Network monitoring and issue resolution for WAN and LAN
connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security products.
- Perform tasks detailed in support tickets assigned, and document
actions taken to resolve issues, client contact information,
network diagrams, expenses, etc. in an efficient, professional and
- Interface with clients and vendors to implement projects and
resolve technical issues to client satisfaction.
Keywords: Interplace, Inc., San Jose , Network Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!