Firmware Engineering PM
Company: The Mice Groups, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Mice Groups is seeking to hire a skilled Engineering Program
Manager. We are looking for a versatile Engineering Program Manager
to drive the development of state of the art Next Generation SSD
products. As part of the team, you would work on project management
of firmware components, defining processes, driving firmware
program schedules, and coordinating resolution of technical issues
to drive on-time delivery. This is an individual contributor role
that reports to the Next-Generation SSD Firmware Head.
- Work on a high-caliber firmware team responsible for driving
technical issue resolution to enable timely firmware delivery to
meet aggressive product schedules.
- Interface and drive firmware-related dependencies and issues
across multi-functional teams: Architecture, ASIC, Firmware,
Software Tools, and Validation.
- Use critical, creative thinking, and troubleshooting
- Focus on issue reporting, bug tracking, organizing, and
reporting of program risks and status at an executive level.
- Drive internal program process to guarantee high-quality
- 5+ years of hands-on in embedded storage firmware, or
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in managing large embedded
programs (preferably storage / HDD/ SSD).
- Excellent understanding of Agile and Software Development Life
- Software / Firmware development experience using C and C++ in
an embedded environment.
- Experience with FPGA, SoC-based firmware development, and
- Exposure to Configuration Management tools (git,
- Proven track record to drive code delivery into a shipping
product against aggressive but practical timelines.
Keywords: The Mice Groups, Inc., San Jose , Firmware Engineering PM, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!