Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description:We are searching for a staff-level optical controls
firmware engineer with significant experience in optical component
control design and firmware development for our leading-edge
routable subcarrier pluggable optical transceiver product line.
This candidate will carry the following job responsibilities:
- Work with the development team to trouble shoot optical
component (ROSA/TOSA, EDFA, Raman, WSS, OCM) controls
- Run the lab tests to replicate internal and external customer
reported optical control firmware issues.
- Involve firmware feature development, debugging, bug-fixing,
code review and unit testing.The ideal candidate will have the
following essential experience
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Physics or equivalent field.
- Bachelor's degree is required, master or higher degrees
- 5 years' experience in developing/testing control firmware of
optical transceiver (TOSA/ROSA), Amplifiers (EDFA, Raman), WSS or
- Proficient at firmware design and significant coding practice,
10 years+ programming experience in MCU/SOC and real-time OS
- Excellent testing, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good English communication skills
- Good people skills, team player.Skills:Firmware, Rtos, Embedded
software, Linux, architecture, fiber optic, optical, tosa, rosa,
XilinxTop Skills Details:experience designing fiber optic modules
or Raman or EDFA filtersstrong C programming experience RTOS#LIJOBS
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, San Jose , Firmware Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!