Lead Database Engineer (myFICO.com
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 8, 2021
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software
company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions.
Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Job Summary Job Description Job Description "The myFICO engineering
team builds software and applications for FICO Scores
consumer-facing business. We spend a lot of time building
delightful customer experiences on mobile apps, responsive web on
the AWS cloud, backed by loads of automation, tooling and
monitoring," myFICO.com VP of Software Engineering" myFICO.com VP
of Software Engineering Role/Responsibilities:
- Design Databases Create and Optimize SQL queries / Stored
Procedures for high traffic website.
- Manage mission critical Databases in the AWS Cloud.
- Create Reports and Dashboards using Tableau.
- Create ETL jobs using Java / Python to automate Data
- Automate, Schedule and Run daily, weekly and monthly
- Troubleshoot database related issues such as latency and record
- Create, manage, secure and administer databases in the AWS
- Bachelor's in Engineering or equivalent--area of study.
- Expertise in development of SQL queries / Stored Procedures for
MS SQL Server.
- Experience in configuration and management of MS SQL Server
high-availability and disaster-recovery solutions.
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with database / query performance tuning and ability
to create complex high-performance queries.
- Experience creating ETL jobs using Java / Python and in Data
- Experience using Data Visualization and BI tools such as
- Deep understanding of how to run and secure databases in the
- Thrives in an Agile/Scrum development environment. Our Offer to
- High performance culture promoting recognition, rewards and
- Competitive base salary coupled with attractive role-specific
incentive plan. Why Make a Move to FICO? At FICO, you can develop
your career with a leading organization in one of the
fastest-growing fields in technology today - Big Data analytics.
You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to
improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial
intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive
modeling, and much more. FICO makes a real difference in the way
businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
terrorist financing Global trends toward digital transformation
have created tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us
among the world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support
many of the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers,
telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of
success. Our success is dependent on really talented people - just
like you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
business thinks! FICO values the benefit that diversity and a
culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're
proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all
applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship,
marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Full
time 23511 About Us FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics
software company, supporting businesses in 90+ countries make
better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your
Keywords: FICO, San Jose , Lead Database Engineer (myFICO.com, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!