Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Mechanical Engineering San Jose, California Syncroness provides
inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical
problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a
profitable outcome for our clients. By providing a full complement
of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle,
Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and
drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses.
Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights
necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a
better world. We provide proven value and predictable results in
demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Description: We are looking for a hands-on product design engineer
to work in a small multi-disciplinary team developing the next
generation of cutting-edge LiDAR technology. Job Responsibilities
- Lead / consult on design and test of LiDAR products with
multiple laser emitters and sensors.
- Manage conceptual and final designs using SolidWorks design
- Perform tolerance analyses and complete GD&T
- Generate and maintain schedules and conduct brainstorming
sessions and design reviews.
- Timely deliver reliable, manufacturable, and cost-effective
designs and products.
- Work closely with team member helping to identify and qualify
suppliers for the design and/or delivery of opto-mechanical
components and sub-assemblies.
- Deliver and document requirements, designs, assembly and test
procedures and results.
- Responsible for smooth and timely NPI into manufacturing
(in-house and at partners).
- Construct, track, and help drive project schedules--to, and
improve product development and qualification procedures. Job
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in industrial design on SolidWorks
- -3-7 years' experience designing electrical-mechanical products
(experience with LiDAR is a plus)
- BS or MS in ME with formal training and/or extensive experience
in low cost optics or similar. Syncroness is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.-- This job description doesn't
constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its
employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status
as a qualified individual with disability. You have been redirected
to a Syncroness job page
Keywords: Syncroness, San Jose , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!