ASIC Verification Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 23, 2021
If you are an ASIC Verification Engineer with experience, please
We are an innovative cloud solutions startup located outside of San
Francisco backed by incredible investors (funded Zoom, Fitbit,
Cloudflare, Ring - to name a few)! Our company, with the help of
industry leaders and incredible mentors, is disrupting the tech
world, so we are looking for innovative and detail-oriented ASIC
Verification Engineers! Our product has already made an
unbelievable impact and we are highly ranked amongst our industry
for our cutting edge products.
If you are interested in learning and gaining ownership in a
largely funded startup, then please apply!
What You Will Be Doing
As an ASIC Verification Engineer, you will work with the ASIC team
on verification and validation responsibilities.
What You Need for this Position
- MS in CE/EE or BS in CE/EE
- At least 4 years of experience
- UVM, SystemVerilog, C/C++
- Unit/IP/Sub-System Testing
- Stimulus, Checkers. Transactors/BFMs, assertions,
- Verification and debugging tools like VCS, Debussy, DVE
Nice To Have
- FPGA, Emulator, Software Background
- CPU, or Networking
What's In It for You
- VERY Competitive Salary: ($120,000 - $190,000 DOE)
- Remote (now and after COVID)
- Equity portion!!
- Great PTO - we believe you deserve multiple breaks
- Work with experts on groundbreaking hardware
- Medical, Health, Vision Package
- Startup environment with great perks and growth potential!
So, if you are a ASIC Verification Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SF2- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Freeman Sacker - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, San Jose , ASIC Verification Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!