Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Our client is a leading supplier of computing products and
solutions for HPC, telecom, networking, deep learning, and AV
verticals. They serve Fortune 100 companies through their system
integration, distribution, and services. They are hiring a
Production/QA Engineer to help build and test hardware and software
The Production/QA Engineer will design, develop, and test computing
equipment and software solutions for storage clusters,
workstations, and more. In addition to solution design, they will
have authority to drive improvements within technical support and
sales operations. This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan,
including healthcare options, company 401(k) match.
- Many career advancement paths and a true bootstraps culture.
Many tenured employees who have worked themselves up through
- Very high average employee tenure.
- High visibility, with direct access to senior management.
- Engineer-centric environment; heavy emphasis on product quality
and realistic timelines.
- Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the
top of their industry.
- Family-owned and operated, reflected in culture and teams.
- Exciting opportunity for involvement in fields such as deep
learning and AV.
- Design and develop systems and clusters for storage and
- Conduct simulations to analyze performance of computing
- Gather and analyze product requirements, and interface with
internal teams regarding product changes, inquiries,
demonstrations, and QA.
- Configure OS software, such as Linux or Windows, to install,
conduct quality assurance and benchmarking, troubleshoot, and
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by assisting with hardware
and software technical support. Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in hardware and software design,
testing, and optimization for computing products and services.
- Proven experience with enterprise-level hardware required.
- Knowledge of industry standards for testing and configuration.
- Linux expertise required - in clustering and system
- Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable
solutions to people across a range of departments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical
Engineering a plus.
- Ability to communicate with internal teams as well as customers
to resolve ticket issues and technical issues.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, San Jose , Production/QA Engineer, Engineering , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!