Field Technical Marketing Engineer
Company: CloudGenix Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth
leader in Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN). We are
looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our
growing technical marketing team.
CloudGenix has a materially different SD-WAN solution that allows
businesses to build their WAN the way it should have been done in
the first place: using policies relevant to the business instead of
esoteric protocols and networking rules. As a result, our customers
achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost,
are able to confidently adopt the cloud, and radically reduce
operational complexity while automating their business.
Please find below some links that help highlight how CloudGenix is
transforming the stodgy networking industry with a disruptive
platform for modernization and digital transformation:
- "This Networking Tech Could Erode Cisco's Dominance" Fortune by
- Red Herring Top 100 Winner, North America
- IDC Innovator in SD-WAN, 2017
- Best of Interop award, 2015
- "Cool Vendor" in Gartner Enterprise Networking, 2015
- More from analysts and press at cloudgenix.com
Location: San Jose, CA
The Field Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) position will support
the entire CloudGenix ION application-driven WAN fabric product
solution. This is a technical position that requires an in-depth
understanding of business, channel partner and MSP sales
The primary responsibilities for this position will be:
- Develop, deliver, and maintain technical enablement collateral
for channel partners and MSPs
- Build relationships with partner sales, engineering, and
- Provide technical leadership, expertise, design and deployment
assistance to partners and MSPs to support new customer
- Utilizing your extensive understanding of partner & MSP needs,
drive feedback and new product requirements to product management
- Provide and adapt competitive collateral to partners and MSPs
such that they know when and how to properly position
- Provide guidance and example code to partners and customers on
how they can leverage our SDK
- Ability to present and speak publicly.
- Demonstrable skills in scripting and automation (Python,
Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Shell/Bash, PowerShell).
- Application Performance Monitoring expertise Response time
metrics, Application identification.
- Packet capture analysis
- In-depth IP Routing protocol expertise (BGP, OSPF,
- Demonstrable Virtualization knowledge and understanding (AWS/
- Implementation of Legacy WAN solutions (MPLS, Leased Line,
Frame Relay, Satellite, Internet VPN, ECMP, DMVPN)
- Global-scale network design
- Experience creating technical and value prop
- Desire to learn on your feet and thrive on the bleeding edge of
Typically requires BS/MS Engineering or equivalent, plus extensive
experience in a network engineering environment.
- Sales/support or other non-marketing customer-facing experience
- Competitive engagement experience.
- Experience with large channel partners and MSPs
- Network Security experience (IPS/IDS, ZBFW, NGFW)
- Application Delivery expertise L7 SLB / Global SLB /
Traditional Link LB
- Experience with SQL queries for analytics analysis, doing
cohort analysis, comparative analysis, etc.
- Advanced data visualization skills using any technology
Keywords: CloudGenix Inc, San Jose , Field Technical Marketing Engineer, Advertising , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!