Corporate Public Relations Manager
Company: Arm Holding
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the roleArm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 130 billion chips. More than 70% of the world's population are using Arm technology, which is securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. This technology combined with our IoT software and end-to-end connectivity, device and data management platform to enable customers to derive real business value from their connected devices and data. Together with our 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of compute from the chip to the cloud.As a Corporate Public Relations Manager, you will help develop and drive communications programs that support our lines of business and corporate objectives, and build awareness for our technology, innovation and leadership.It is a hugely exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity within one of the world's most inspirational companies that touches all areas where technology is having an influence, from artificial intelligence, 5G, mobile computing, supercomputers, big data analytics and predictive analytics.What will you be accountable for?
- Helping to shape and define corporate PR programs and priorities
- Developing thought leadership narratives that support a broad set of corporate programs and initiatives,
- Planning and executing PR plans and strategy,
- Working with key company spokespeople to help bring consistent, compelling messaging to press and events/conferences
- Writing and editing press materials including press releases, announcements, bylines, pitches,
- Partnering with and managing external agency resources,
- Travelling to engage and support global teams as needed.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 5+ years of experience in corporate public relations and/or agency, with agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to build cohesive networks with technical and corporate colleagues and work collaboratively with all colleagues within a busy, global communications department.
- A results-driven professional who has a passion for technology and can understand and articulate the broader business narrative.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (writing samples required) with a knack for simplifying complex topics and technologies to their essence.
- Solid media and influencer relationships in the technology sector, and the media placements.
- Able to demonstrate creativity and drive thought leadership in a global company operating in a highly competitive and complex fieldWhat are the desired behaviors for this role?At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process:We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate - and that everyone misses out when we don't (what does collaborate)Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progressBe Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying 'I don't know'
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
- Success in the global marketplace #LI-KW1
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: caf-- on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm-- technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm's North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US's fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps
Keywords: Arm Holding, San Jose , Corporate Public Relations Manager, Advertising , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!