Marketing Automation Specialist
Company: Smartsheet Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to
join our Marketing Automation team within Revenue Operations. We're
looking for a highly motivated and intelligent individual who can
make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to design,
build, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing
automation using Marketo. In this role, you can have a significant
impact in an already rapidly growing company. You will work closely
with marketing, sales, and executive management teams.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions
of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best
work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work
execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track,
automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient
processes and better business outcomes.
This role reports to our Manager, Marketing Automation based in the
- Understand and help improve our marketing automation strategy
- Build and maintain automated marketing campaigns with
- Lead nurturing - iterate to find the best timing and message to
move leads down the funnel.
- A/B test emails and landing pages - plan, build, execute and
- Own data hygiene process including deduping, database size
management, and cleansing.
- Build out complex campaigns in a clear and maintainable
- Analyze what's working and what's not.
- Drive customer acquisition, retention numbers, and engagement
metrics to goal.
- 1 - 2 years of related job experience.
- Experience with email marketing - Marketo preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent
- Metrics/analysis/results orientation.
- Proactive approach - ability to work with minimal guidance, set
and adjust priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift
- Achievers mindset - you don't want a job, you want to make a
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully paid Health & Life insurance for full-time employees and
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 12 days paid Vacation + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including
access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership and your
own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in Costa Rica
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering
an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide
employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected
status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia,
Germany and Costa Rica. If there are preparations we can make to
help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview
experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that
encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team
members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers.
We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive,
effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your
experience doesn't precisely match our job description-if your
career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At
Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't
afraid to be innovative-join us!
Keywords: Smartsheet Inc, San Jose , Marketing Automation Specialist, Advertising , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!