Manager, Integrated Global Sales & Marketing Campaigns - Small Business Segment
Company: Cisco Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 27, 2020
What You'll DoAs the Manager, Global Integrated Sales and
Marketing Campaigns you are responsible for driving growth in the
Small Business segment through the implementation of partner-led
drive periods executed consistently globally. You will be
responsible for jointly developing and executing integrated sales &
marketing plays targeting small businesses. In this role you
- Participate in all phases of the campaign lifecycle from
concept development and business case to regional activation and
post-campaign assessment. Align and support overall business
- Help manage the portfolio of plays and campaigns and ensure
that overperforming campaigns are replicated and underperforming
campaigns are discontinued. Ensure all plays are analyzed and
learnings are captured and shared. Co-lead planning of plays.
- Assist in the development of value proposition and offer
messaging in alignment with overall Small Business value
proposition and messaging architecture. Focus on creating offers
that address key customer careabouts.
- Work with the extended team to identify asset needs and
coordinate production internally or externally.
- Collect and analyze data to support business case and set
- Partner closely with the regional teams to gather requirements,
gain support, and activate plays.
- Work with and Marketing Insights and Analytics group to
identify customer insights and define targeting strategy.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing organization to support
Small Business plays and campaigns across Cisco's digital
properties and owned/earned/paid media.
- Team up with partner marketing team to develop partner-facing
messaging, content, assets, campaign guides, etc.
- Work with Marketing Strategy and Ops team to drive ongoing
improvement to the team's operating model and ensure the program is
properly resourced at global and regional level.
- Manage program budget. Ensure Cisco's marketing campaign tools,
and field marketing resources are leveraged.
Who You'll Work WithWe are seeking a very collaborative leader to
join one of the most entrepreneurial and rapidly growing teams at
Cisco. This position is part of the Global Segment & Industry
Marketing organization and reports to the Sr Director, Global Small
Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders and supporting
functions: Partner Sales organization, Partner Marketing, Product
Marketing, Segment Marketing, Digital Marketing and Regional
Who You Are
- You have a collaborative leadership style and passion for
leading change and build marketing capabilities in a complex
- You have +5 years of SMB Tech sales or marketing experience
with a strong understanding of the channel ecosystem.
- Experience building and implementing partner-led sales and
marketing programs and campaigns.
- Experience in a global role, working closely with regional
teams to understand market requirements and activate in region.
Managing and aligning multiple teams without direct authority.
- You have the ability to project manage multifaceted programs
and communicate complex information to audiences at all levels.
We Are Cisco#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring
our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in
their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years
strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software
company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We
even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns
and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us
in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a
culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even
failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we
give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back
is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps,
and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of
thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink.
Like polka dots? That's cool.
Keywords: Cisco Systems, San Jose , Manager, Integrated Global Sales & Marketing Campaigns - Small Business Segment, Advertising , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!