Company: GeoLogics Corporation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*Onsite Location: San Jose, CA, 95134*
US Citizenship & Residency Required
No 1099, No third parties, no C2C. No exceptions (Sorry)
*W2 Hourly Contract with limited benefits*
$24 - $30.00 per hour DOE
GeoLogics is seeking highly motivated, an Administrative Specialist in our San Jose, CA office with the ability to complete variety of administrative tasks for the organization to ensure effective and efficient operations. This position is full-time. You will report to the AST HR Leader.
* US Citizenship is required for this defense related role with a minimum of a High School Diploma with 4 years of relevant experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be a highly organized individual with the ability to multitask
* Ability to exercises excellent judgment and discretion when interacting with others and in managing information
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
* Strong communication skills, including oral, written and presentation
* Experience with handling confidential and non-routine information, and respond with good judgment to non-routine requests or situations
* Experience interacting with a broad range of people at various levels of the organization
* Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently
* Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Able to anticipate needs and be proactive in resolving difficulties
* Strong organizational skills
* Effective problem-solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills - demonstrate a professional, positive, and collaborative attitude
* Experience working with remote employees and managers
*Tasks may include, but are not limited to:*
* Interface and communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
* Foster a collaborative work environment while balancing the needs of internal staff and external business partners.
* Provide effective customer support to team members, employees, and candidates through reliable, quick and accurate problem resolution.
* Managing calendars, arranging travel, preparing expense reports, responding to general internal business inquiries, and assisting with the set-up of meetings and events in the San Jose Office.
* Assisting with the preparation of internal management reports and presentations
* Coordinate domestic travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
* Meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
* Respond to general internal business inquiries
* Resolve requests successfully providing excellent customer service, while maintaining composure and escalating as appropriate
* Synthesize information to create meaningful and effective documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using the appropriate MS Office tools, with attention to detail and competent spelling and grammar
* Function effectively with minimal supervision, in order to prioritize and accomplish multiple, time-constrained tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Apply today for immediate consideration and response. This position does require US citizenship and the ability to accept direct W2 hourly employment.
*\*Rates listed are not a guarantee of salary/rate. Rate offered at time of hire will depend on many factors including education, experience, interview results and skill level*
_GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran_
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $24.00 - $30.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Are you a US Citizen? It is required
* Are you able to report onsite in San Jose, CA?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Administrative: 4 years (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 4 years (Preferred)
* Calendar management: 4 years (Preferred)
* Travel planning: 4 years (Preferred)
* Expense Reports: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: GeoLogics Corporation, San Jose , Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , San Jose, California
here to apply!