Company: Related Companies
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position is being published in an effort to build our
candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities.
Related Management is looking for Administrative Assistants who w
elcome new challenges and displays strong problem solving skills.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative
duties associated with projects and general office support and
works collaboratively with community managers, property managers,
contractors, agencies, consultants and more. The Admin Assistant
will be able to manage and monitor the needs of the office while
improving the accuracy as well as the efficiency of the work
produced from the team. Other responsibilities include, but are not
- Answering phones and emails
- Meet and greet tenants and new applicants who are interested in
applying for residency in the building
- Creating application packets and preparing for resident
- Assisting with leasing duties including lease signings and
running background/credit checks
- Data Entry, Preparing, Filing and Storing of documents.
- Scheduling meetings and assisting in the preparation for
meetings (including setup & clean up)
- Preparing balance sheets, invoices, expense reports etc.
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability &
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment and be able to
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex operational matters
- Able to analyze, predict and create solutions to issues.
- Highly motivated and self starter attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in affordable housing is a plus
- May be required to work weekends.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy
to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a
condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier
portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating
portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including
luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury
condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located
throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio,
we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their
respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property
management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently
exceeds our residents' and commercial tenants' expectations. Our
dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of
service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key
differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For information about how we use your personal information,
including information submitted for career opportunities, please
Keywords: Related Companies, San Jose , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!