Administrative Assistant - Immigration
Company: GlobalLogic, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Administrative Assistant - ImmigrationAbout
GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development
services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering
expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers
design, build and deliver their next-generation products and
- We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile
delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for
global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media
and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000
designers and engineers across the globe. By creating a work
environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth
through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our
employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.At
GlobalLogic, we make amazing products and careers.DescriptionWe are
currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant -
Immigration to join our immigration team. The ideal candidate is
detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability
to work within a team.This position will reside in San Jose, CA and
will be responsible for the preparation of a broad range of
immigration matters.Job Responsibilities
- Scanning and Copying of Immigration Petitions
- Update database(s) and utilize case management tools
effectively and efficiently to monitor cases and track deadlines
and expiration dates
- Maintain hard copy files and documents as required to support
- Retrieve and/or return files
- Coordinate with Onsite employees regarding documents required
for Visa Applications.
- Maintain a tickler system/database for the timely filing of
extensions, petitions, and applications.
- Drafting and Maintenance of Public Access Files.
- Coordinating with Front desk for FedEx Labels to mail out the
- Obtain and organize documents supporting applications and
- Coordinate translation of foreign documents.
- Coordinate equivalency and evaluations of foreign degrees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended
periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or
- 1-2 years experience working in an office environment
(preferably in a law firm or global setting)
- Must be detail oriented
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain performance level in a fast-paced, agile
environment with shifting priority levels and deadlines
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Manage caseload with a large degree of independence
- Will train right candidate
Keywords: GlobalLogic, Inc., San Jose , Administrative Assistant - Immigration, Administration, Clerical , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!