Investment Banking Analyst - Tech M&A (Hybrid or Remote)
Company: Capital Clarity
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Capital Clarity is seeking an experienced Investment Banking
Analyst to join our team. This is a full time position for
immediate start and may be based in our San Francisco office with a
hybrid work model or remote from another US location.
About UsCapital Clarity is a leading boutique investment bank
specializing in M&A, capital raises and liquidity events in the
technology sector. We combine extensive transaction experience with
deep industry knowledge and long-standing buyer and investor
relationships to create successful outcomes for our clients.
Headquartered in San Francisco, our firm was founded in 2019 by two
partners with decades of experience leading technology practices at
Houlihan Lokey, Montgomery and JPMorgan, in addition to private
equity and corporate development for companies including Microsoft
and American Express.
Job DescriptionThe Analyst will join a dynamic and collaborative
team of seasoned investment banking professionals and will work
closely with senior leaders on all stages of the deal process. The
successful candidate will bring experience in M&A and capital
raising transaction execution and keen interest in technology,
software and healthcare IT verticals.
- Building financial models and conducting valuation
- Creating presentations and marketing materials, including CIPs,
teasers, pitches and transaction announcements
- Conducting industry research and analyzing market trends
- Identifying buyers, targets and investors
- Coordinating and carrying out due diligence
- Interfacing with clients, buyers, investors and senior team
QualificationsPrevious full-time experience as an Investment
Banking Analyst focused on M&A and capital raising transaction
execution is required. Strong proficiency in financial modeling,
valuation, market analysis and creating presentation materials is
The Analyst must be eager to learn, comfortable taking on large
amounts of responsibility quickly, adept at managing multiple
projects and -capable of producing quality work on short timelines.
Excellent communication, critical thinking, project and process
management skills are essential.
Benefits and Perks
- Professional development, growth opportunities and mentorship
from senior leaders
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- Robust benefits offerings, including health insurance, dental,
vision, 401(k) with employer contribution and a multitude of
- Generous paid time off and 10+ paid holidays per year
- Charitable giving match and paid time off for volunteering
Inclusion is core to our values and we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran
Keywords: Capital Clarity, San Jose , Investment Banking Analyst - Tech M&A (Hybrid or Remote), Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!