Corporate Tax Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Title : Corporate Tax Manager @ Los Angeles , - CA / San
Francisco, CA / San Jose, CA / Orange County, CA
Terms of Hire: Full Time.
Salary: -$ Open / -yr + Benefits.
- Job Summary:
Corporate Tax Manager
Client's responsive, partner-led Tax service teams help dynamic
companies navigate complexity and grow with insightful, practical
tax advice. In addition to tax professionals in more than 50
offices around the United States, our Washington National Tax
Office provides deep technical knowledge and responsive support in
local, state, federal and international tax. -Our tax services
include: compliance, human capital services, federal tax services,
international tax services, state and local tax services, private
wealth services, tax reporting and advisory, partnership taxation,
not-for-profit tax, and mergers & acquisition tax services.
The Corporate Tax Manager works closely with clients and staff on
all phases of project and engagement management for multiple
clients. The Corporate Tax team provides a variety of services to
our clients in the areas of tax outsourcing, tax and finance
optimization, tax technology and implementation as well as IFRS
conversion. The Corporate Tax Manager is responsible for reviewing
income and non-income based taxes, statutory income compliance and
consulting, transactional taxes, transfer pricing documentation and
evaluation, reviewing the tax flow and tax functioning of our
client's operations, assisting in the evaluation and implementation
of tax software and technology to increase efficiency as well as a
variety of other job tasks depending on the engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes
planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and
managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and
interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for
- Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on
return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings
opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review
- Conduct primary review of ASC 740 income tax provision
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize
tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, -CPA, or JD/active law license
- Four to seven plus years relevant experience.
- Progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience
in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public
- Experience in Corporate income tax and strong ASC 740
Accounting for Income Taxes skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology
skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a
demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training,
coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written,
interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in OneSource Tax Provision preferred.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to
various client sites. -You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome
team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story. All
applications will be kept strictly confidential and once
shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further
This is a full time position
Personal Information * First name
* Last name
* Phone number
Attachments * Attach your Resume Attach Dropbox Paste Attach a
Cover letter Attach Dropbox Other Information How did you hear
about this position? * Your Legal Work Authorization in the US? *
Are you currently employed ? * if Hired when will you be able to
start ? * What is your desired salary / hourly rate ? * If on valid
work authorization visa, are you associated with any employer for
your new assignment ? If yes, please give employer details? * What
is your motivation for Change/New Job Opportunity? * If Currently
working, what is your Notice period?
Keywords: CEDENT, San Jose , Corporate Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!