Company: Robert Half
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Ideal Candidates should possess solid communication, technology,
organizational and analytical skills. Three years' experience,
along with a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
Accreditations such as certified public accountant (CPA) or
certified management accountant (CMA) are also preferred.
Candidates must be comfortable with change.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with
generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the
financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Preparing financial statements --- Assessing internal controls,
including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Assisting with budget preparation and preparing the monthly
budget variance analyses
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
- Assisting with initial internal control evaluations
- 3+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or
- CPA preferred
Keywords: Robert Half, San Jose , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!