Senior Software Engineer, UI/Full Stack (Open to Remote Candidates)
Company: RedSeal, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At RedSeal, our vision is a world resilient to increasing cyber
threat through a focus on, and mastery of, cybersecurity
fundamentals. We boldly deliver on our promise to help
organizations master cybersecurity fundamentals in a world of
rapidly escalating cyber complexity and threats. We do this by
providing a security solution that enables every global
organization to be confident that it understands what's on the
network, how it's connected and the associated risks. More than 220
Global 2000 corporations and government agencies that depend on the
most sophisticated security depend on RedSeal. Our commercial
customers span the healthcare, finance, utilities, service
provider, technology, and retail sectors. Our government customers
include large U.S. federal agencies, including the DoD, civilian,
and intelligence communities. RedSeal serves global customers in
North America, Europe, and Asia. Founded in 2004, RedSeal is
headquartered in San Jose, California.
If you have a passion for building modern web applications in the
cloud, with a solid intuition for user experience and a desire to
do good in the network security space, we want you on our team! The
successful candidate should be highly creative, visual, detail
oriented and able to code a set of requirements and wireframes into
fully functioning web components and applications.
This Position Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Turning detailed-design concepts into fully functioning web
- Working with the latest Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborating with both creative (UX) and technical (UI)
- Developing high performance, reusable and modular web
- Creating detailed POC, prototypes, and production UIs.
- Staying on top of new technologies and tools and promoting
relevant ones to the team.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant UI experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Working knowledge of cloud-container technologies like Docker
- Outstanding knowledge of software design patterns and their
- Guru-level experience with Angular and
- Ability to propose effective architectural solutions to meet
cost, quality and schedule requirements.
- Fluent with CSS3 / SASS, HTML5 and related core UI
- A creative 'eye' that can both fulfill UI requirements while
simultaneously make it all look amazing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile and nimble
- Experience using development tools such as Jira, GitHub,
- Fundamental understanding of agile methodologies - iterative
development, scrum, UAT, continuous integration.
- Experience with network graph visualization libraries such as
- Familiarity with complex, open-source UI libraries, and
selecting the right tool for the job.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
RedSeal is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to
pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: RedSeal, Inc., San Jose , Senior Software Engineer, UI/Full Stack (Open to Remote Candidates), Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!