Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is
what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to
global brands-everything they need to design and deliver
exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering
people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps,
and transform how companies interact with customers across every
screen. -We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed
to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity This is an exciting
opportunity to join the Treasury Team as we continue to propel the
business through global cash and liquidity management. This
individual will be responsible for a wide range of activities in
support of banking and daily cash operations. In this role, you
will have the opportunity to implement world-class cash management
practices and help improve and streamline processes to help scale
the business.What you'll Do
- Maintain worldwide bank account management including opening
and closing accounts, updating signatories, responding to bank
compliance requests and banking activities related to mergers and
- Perform daily worldwide cash management functions including
cash positioning, preparation of wire transfers, investment
analysis, treasury dashboard design, and short-term cash
- Ensure timely completion of banks' KYC requirements.
- Collaborate closely with banks and internal partners to ensure
timely handling of operational requirements and business
- Maintain and improve Adobe's treasury technologies such as
Kyriba treasury management system ("TMS"), ServiceNow automated
wire request process, and RPA/bot processes.
- Preparing journal entries and reconciling cash accounts at
- Complete periodic reporting requirements such as bank signatory
audits, bank system user audits, FBAR reporting, and bank
confirmations and ongoing audit support.
- Monitor and analyze banking fees
- Participate in ad hoc projects to improve current treasury
processes and technologies that facilitate operational
- Opportunity to participate in broader treasury projects and
cross-functional projects at any given time.What you need to
- 1-3 years proven experience in Corporate Treasury
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent practical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and
- CTP certification a plus
- Experience with Kyriba or TMS a plus.
- Solid understanding of payment methods, SWIFT, H2H payment
files and electronic banking systems.
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts and familiarity with
financial reporting for large public companies.
- Strong critical thinking, project management and
problem-solving skills with a high level of customer
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver timely and
accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as good
interpersonal skills and self-awareness to work effectively with
team members and departments.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and ability to work
independently with minimal direction.
Keywords: Adobe, San Jose , Treasury Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!