Senior Account Manager, Analytics (Remote in the US)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500
companies with a vision to power every human decision in the
enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices,
freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where
human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no
possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We
believe that a true Fractalite is one who empowers imagination with
- Strategically drive new business in select CPG accounts in
close synergy with the Solution teams and core account teams to
manage assigned services sales and margin targets.
- Position Fractal solutions to meet client requirements, and
become a trusted advisor for services by effectively managing
multi-threaded client relationships.
- Use knowledge of CPG industry, technology, processes, and
consultative sales skills to assess and educate clients on the
value of our business and implementation expertise.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities,
challenges and initiatives that can be translated into
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the
account and core account team.
- Develop the trust to independently lead solutions sales
campaigns within large accounts.
- Proactively drive business development and pre-sales
initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical
- Demonstrate ability to advance sales campaigns in a needs-based
and highly participative fashion including consultative dialog,
cross-functional engagement, and facilitated workshops.
- Represent full Fractal portfolio with broad understanding and
expertise in AI, Engineering & Design /Behavioral sciences.
- You have a demonstrated track record of leading strategic
engagements within new and existing CPG accounts for pure play
analytics services, while consistently achieving or exceeding
quarterly and annual goals.
- You have strong commercial acumen that you can execute on to
manage and grow revenue.
- You are an effective and credible storyteller with a strong
ability to map client challenges to internal capabilities,
regardless of the competency, and can link those conversations back
to business outcomes.
- You have excellent written, verbal and formal presentation
skills allowing you to engage client audiences ranging from
technical implementers up through Business and Technology C
- You thrive in a collaborative team atmosphere, while defining
issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with
preparation and recommendations of solution alternatives.
- You have demonstrated experience of leading large teams located
globally, and are seen as a natural people leader, while
effectively managing account growth goals.
Qualifications And Skills
- 10+ years of hands-on data analytics experience through direct
- Ability and desire to drive client relationships and pre-sales
activities and, over time, drive account growth
- Strong CPG domain knowledge, and deep understanding of
functional areas including Consumer Analytics, Supply Chain,
Customer Analytics, Digital, Marketing Analytics, DevOps, Revenue
Growth Management etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think on his/her feet and engage with both the
business and analytical community
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a cross-functional
- Willingness to work with a geographically distributed team in
an extremely fast-paced and challenging environment
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational
Research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics is
- Certification or exposure to Cloud essentials, SQL,
Visualization tools, Advanced Analytics techniques is
- Self-driven individuals with an appetite for rapid career
growth and a can-do attitude are most likely to succeed in this
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering,
Economics, International Business, Statistics, Mathematics,
Business Administration, Marketing & Strategy, Finance, Business
Analytics or equivalent experience
Keywords: Fractal, San Jose , Senior Account Manager, Analytics (Remote in the US), Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!