Assembly Stockroom Auditor
Company: Sierra Circuits
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: This position reports to Assembly Purchasing
The Stockroom Auditor is responsible for Kit Audit and ensuring
data in the system is accurate
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Audit incoming kits, verify component identification and enter
information into spreadsheets.
- Monitor material shortages and replenish according to shortage
- Generate audit reports, reconciling data with the physical
counts taken and reporting on errors found.
- Maintain safety and security of all materials, tools, supplies,
etc. in stockroom.
- Perform cycle counts and maintain inventory levels.
- Perform daily clerical functions: filing, copying, data entry,
- Perform house keeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work
- Interact professionally and diplomatically with Sales,
Customers, Managers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years of Stockroom Electronic Component Audit
- Interpret drawings, BOMs with No loads and Polarity knowledge
and understanding of Customer spec
- Knowledge of all SMT and PTH parts including values and
- Good basic mathematics & Computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sierra Circuits, San Jose , Assembly Stockroom Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!