AppleOne is one of the nation's longest running and most
respected staffing firms and we are currently sourcing an
Accountant for a successful and growing company.The Accountant
ensures the integrity of accounting (Billing) information by
recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering financial
transactions in the G/L. All in accordance with GAAP in order to
ensure accurate and timely reporting.
* Prepares and records asset, liability, and revenue entries by
compiling and analyzing account information.
* Researches and correct accounting discrepancies.
* Maintains general ledger and reconciles entries.
* Summarizes financial status by collecting information; prepares
balance sheet and other statements.
* Assist in development and implementation of policies, procedures,
* Completes internal audit by analyzing general ledger
* Protects organization's value by keeping information
* Participate in the month-end close.
* Works independently and proactively with minimal guidance and
* Accepts special projects as assigned.
* Assists with training and mentoring of billing
* Assist with department overflow and maintains flexibility
regarding work schedule.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
* Minimum 2 years within an Accounting role.
* Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving
* Experience with automated financial systems.
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Work/Life Balance We are an equal employment opportunity employer
and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to
disability or protected veteran status.