Senior Finance Investment Analyst
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 16, 2020
About the role:
The Sr. Finance Investment Analyst is the driver of all financial
and analytical aspects behind key revenue forecasting strategies.
We measure success based on the accuracy and reliability of our
partner forecasting models, and by how well you enable executives
and team leaders to make better business decisions and then
evaluate, plan, execute and measure the resulting strategic
What will I be accountable for:
- Collect and interpret external company financial statements,
price developments, purchase behaviors, currency adjustments to
advise on partner trends, opportunities and behaviors.
- Lead updates, communication, and maintenance of the many
company forecast models.
- Work closely with designing and implementing data from the
market modeling team to support financial models and industry
trends on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist in the research of various industries, specifically
companies within the tech industry.
- Perform financial analysis, and modeling. Provide financial
market and industry research into the revenue systems team in order
to digest large data sets for forecasting simulation
- Assist with quarterly closes and coordinate with Accounting to
ensure accurate financial results and reporting meet revenue
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and build financial models, and
correlation analysis to inform teams on operating strategies, and
new business opportunities.
- Scrutinize sales trends and partner performance to recommend
improvements to the revenue forecast, while challenging and
supporting strategic decisions built off partner forecasts.
What Skills, experience, and qualifications do I need:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Investment banking,
Strategy, Asset management or Private Equity Investing
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or related
concentration/Masters degree preferred
- Superior technical/analytical skills for modeling data and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with
strong presentation skills
- Well-developed organizational skills, seen as a critical
thinker, flexible and ability to multi-task
- Substantial experience with financial modeling and proficiency
in Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at
all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility, open minded to change, and ability to learn on the
fly. Driven for results and high sense of urgency. Has the ability
to multi-task and prioritize; a rigorous attention to detail; and a
highly collaborative and team-oriented work style.
- CFA preferred
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflects our rare
culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to
defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
--- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work
back from there.
--- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
--- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share
information with those who need it.
--- Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to
---Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
---Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
--- Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from
--- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
--- Be authentic.
--- Seek and embrace differences.
--- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
--- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you
to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arms goals.
Keywords: ARM, San Jose , Senior Finance Investment Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!